With the recent push on IP cameras, Tate Security needed...
Tate Security was called upon to help with Project Arizona for The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust in Liverpool. The £22m Project involved building new facilities for patients with brain and spinal conditions, including building a new 3 storey Neurology Rehab & Pain Management Clinic. Tate Security was called in by Interserve in order to provide a number of commercial security systems such as Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access Control Systems and Disability Solutions.
WHAT WE DID
In accordance with The Walton Centre – Project Arizona 2 MEP Engineering Services RIBA Stage C&D Report, Tate were responsible for designing, supplying, installing, testing & commissioning the following commercial security systems:-
- Fire Detection & Alarm System complying with BAFE & BS 5839 & HTM-05-03 NHS Specification
- Fire Aspiration Detection Systems
- On-going Fire Alarm Maintenance
- Fire Alarm Gas Suppression System
- CCTV Control Equipment System & Maintenance
- Systems Storage & Control Equipment
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Access Control Systems
- Video Intercom System
- Disabled Refuge System
- Induction Loop Installations
- Emergency Voice Communication Systems
- On-site Staff Training of all Control Systems
Working closely with hospital engineers and safety practitioners, Tate Security seamlessly and efficiently integrated all security systems, ensuring that there were no disruptions to the general day-to-day running of the hospital. What’s more, as well as having a purpose built Neurology Clinic, The Walton Centre now benefits from the latest Fire, CCTV, Audio, Video, & Access Control Technology Systems.